DIY Dollar Store Pumpkins!
This post may contain affiliate links
- Dollar Store Pumpkins
- Wood Sticks for stems cut 5.5" Long
- Paper towels
- Paper Plate for Acrylic Paint
- Waverly White Chalk Paint
- Delta Acrylic Paint-Trail Tan
- Natural Raffia
- Golden Oak Stain
- Paint Brushes
- E6000 Glue
These pumpkins can be found at the Dollar Tree and look like this before we transform them into a Distressed Fall Farmhouse Decor Masterpiece.
Watch Video Tutorial below or follow step by step instructions below the video.
- Paint two-three coats of the white chalk paint on the pumpkins and let dry.
2. Use the Golden Oak Stain and apply to lines/veins on pumpkins and rub off excess stain.
3. After stain Dries Load Darker Acrylic Paint (I used Apple Barrel Khaki) and dry brush random spots with swoosh marks.
4. After pumpkins dry take your 5.5" cut sticks and push through styrofoam carefully. Apply the E6000 glue to secure the wood stick to the pumpkin. Wrap the twine around the stick.
It is that simple to make an awesome Distressed pumpkin!